tagged by andersandrew
1. I’m procrastinating right now…
1. I really, really love this kind of meme/questioning things. I think it’s some king of therapy for me. You know, explore yourself with funny and stupid questions. And it’s really fun when you find an old one on the depth of your computer.
2. I walk on the border of every pavement I can. Because I’m actually 4 years old. And as I can’t sing when I’m in town, I’m a playback star. But it’s not all. Sometimes I’m going wild during a guitar solo in an ACDC’s song. In short, I’m ridiculous and you don’t want to walk near me.
3. I can talk about really kinky sex with a guy friend when I’m behind my computer, but I can’t if he’s in front of me. Because once again, I’m ridiculous.
4. I have a big concentration problem. I love and want to try so many things that I can’t focus for a long time, and will quickly forget one thing for another. For example, I was crazy about wrestle for a while, and I knew a lot of things about it. But then I discover an other thing, and I completely forgot about wrestle ! Except Jeff Hardy, of course. I did sculpting, painting, sewing, modelling, photography, nail art, drawing, dancing, gaming, youtubing, cooking and a lot of other things I already forgot.
5. I can’t be myself around people because I’m always afraid they won’t like me. And if I don’t know the person I don’t know how to act, because I don’t know what they like or don’t like from other people. So I wait until I know them enough, and even then it’s hard sometimes. And it’s awful.
6. I read way too much fanfiction, and Sterek is ruining my reading habits.
I don’t know enough people on this website, so if you want to do it, you’re free to try !! =D
What kills me about this is how such a small thing makes Dean light up like a little kid because he obvious doesn’t get presents ever.
welcome to Supernatural where we take everything and make it pain
Dude, we live and breathe pain.
Alina Davis, a 23-year-old trans woman, and Allison Brooks, her 19-year-old partner, donned matching white floor-length bridal gowns and married at a civil registry office earlier this month.
As Davis is still legally regarded as male, the office had no choice but to hand them a marriage certificate.
The couple said officials chided them, and appeared to be violent.
‘She called us the shame of the family and said we need medical treatment … I was afraid my pussycat [an affectionate pet name in Russian] would beat the fuck out of her,’ Davis said on her VK page.
But the couple were allowed to sign the papers, meaning a gay couple in Russia are legally recognized as married – even if it’s through a loophole.
‘This is an important precedent for Russia,’ Davis said.
Russia banned same-sex marriage and outlawed ‘gay propaganda’ in 2013.
holy jesus look at these two warrior princesses
they are my heroes
YOU GO GIRLS
"Oh, you don’t wanna recognize my gender? Okay then lol guess you have to recognize my marriage"
that is amazing
The Fall Behind the Scenes: Lee’s Method Acting
Lee Pace spent the two months it took to film The Fall’s hospital scenes a wheelchair. Only a select few of the crew knew that he could actually walk.
“It was hard (…) but it was about getting that performance out of Catinca, and making her feel comfortable with me, and putting the mood on set that she would be sensitive to. I do think it was valuable, because it caught a level of realism in those scenes with Catinca, a privacy and sensitivity that I don’t know we would have gotten without doing it.”
12 year old Lauren Rojas built a space balloon and launched her Hello Kitty doll into the Stratosphere. She also attached an altimeter, thermometer, cameras and a satellite tracker in order to record all the data. Her experiment is titled: The effects of Altitude on air pressure and temperature. Lauren’s aircraft reached a height of 29 km, not officially space (100km) but enough to provide one hell of a view. Watch the video of her feat below.